Thursday, December 1, 2011

Diana Stalder Throws a SPArty!

In celebration of Diana Stalder’s 15th year Anniversary last October 22 a SPArty was held at one of their branches - Dermaline Magallanes branch - located in Gateway Paseo De Magallanes.

Selected beauty bloggers were invited for an afternoon of pampering and relaxation. Upon arrival, we were greeted by Dermaline Staff and fellow blogger Ia
Gladdy, Aileen and Ia
A professional photographer immediately took our photos. A few bloggers came ahead us and has already started with their facial treatments. While waiting, I got curious on the Diana Stalder products on display and treatment rooms. There were sophisticated machines and the equipment are clean. They have a wide selection of beauty products too; from soaps to sun blocks and acne treatments to personal care line.

A SPArty won’t be complete without good food and a zen ambiance.  Rose petals were scattered all over the lounge - exuberant of a very feminine, light and relaxing mood. 


After a few minutes, the staff assisted me and offered me to choose the treatment I am interested in. There were four facial treatment options:
  1.    Absolute RT4 Retinol (Wrinkle Prevention)
  2.    Shinestop (Oil Control)
  3.    Regenerin (Botox Alternative)
  4.    Re6tense (Skin Reaffirming)

Check out this youTube video and find out more about Casmara Facial Mask:


All treatments are non-surgical approach and include the basic cleaning and pricking procedures in a regular facial treatment.

I asked my therapist what’s best for my skin and she choose Absolute RT4 Retinol (wrinkle prevention). I can’t help but ask her if there were already wrinkles on my face and I'm happy with her response saying “none” and that RT4 Retinol will help prevent having wrinkles. :)


I dread pricking in facial treatments, but at Diana Stalder the experience was great! I love the NOVAnewMask she applied on my face for 15 minutes. It was cool and very thick. 

Moreover, she gave me another one and told me to use it at home (good for 24 hours only). After the treatment, I felt my skin turned soft, supple and whiter. Expectantly, my fellow bloggers noticed the glow on my face. :)

Just before we left the center, they gave us a gift pack with Diana Stalder products which includes Vitamin A and Licorice beauty bar soap, a handsanitizer and a foot scrub.
Diana Stalder Staff
Diana Stalder Face and Body Skin Center aims to achieve “Beauty through technology, with the most advanced and revolutionary skin care treatments. It offers excellent refreshing and natural solutions to a unisex clientele in a zen like ambiance. It is the Philippine’s pioneer in skin care and wellness since 1996. A member of the Swisse-Phil Holdings Corporation, Diana Stalder by Dermaline offers returning and new customers a combination of best skin care practices and new product discoveries that caters to sophisticated needs of today’s skin care market.
* Text and Photos by Marjorie Pineda

Learn more about the Casmara Peel-Off Mask application and other services by visiting DIANA STALDER's website at www.swisse-phil.com/dianastalder, Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dianastalderbydermaline and Twitter on www.twitter.com/Diana_Stalder.

Thank you to Diana Stalder for the awesome SPArty!  

No comments:

Post a Comment